Monday, February 2, 2009

Some Information on Perak PRK Exco Debacle

The two kidnapped excos are the center of everyone's attention right now. My source tells me that their defection is inevitable. They were not good people or leaders, to start with, anyways. They were problematic and never should have been appointed as exco. Here's the latest scoop i got from various sources:
:
a. The offer last time was RM5 mil per person. It then went down to RM3mil per person.
:
b. But since Najib is desperate to redeem himself, he had upped the offer to RM10 mil per person. You know, after the Kuala Terengganu defeat.
:
c. Anwar Ibrahim preempted the fall of Perak government by going through with the ADUN Bota defection.
:
d. The two PKR exco's who was supposed to declare their defection early this week, had to delay their decision because the government will still remain intact.
:
e. If the government doesn't fall after their defections, then the Perak government can dig up a lot of the PKR's excos dirt. Now they're offering Nasaruddin the position of MB to the ADUN Botaf. There is a DAP ADUN who once named his price at RM15 mil. The concern is Najib might be crazy enough to fork out the cashg. Task Force 2010 of the MIO is involved.
:
Suggestion To Overcome This ProblemIf there is defection sufficient for a change in government, Perak MB must dissolve the Perak State Assembly. There is no other way.Another election this time might result in UMNO losing more seats. The downside to this plan is that there is talk of the Palace's compliance in the recent UMNO maneuverings. So, the Palace might reject a call for dissolution.Whatever it is, now is the time to pray. The fate of the Perak PR government is in the hands of the Almighty.
:
For Perakians, it is your job to call your PR rep and warn him/her not to switch sides.
:
Tulang Besi
www.malaysiawaves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About MULLAHKANE

"I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation.

Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying. If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.

I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself. Because what works well with me might not work for you, and vice-versa!"

Mullahkane