Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter From Reformis Buddy

Dear Wan Amierul,

I'm afraid I have to forego your suggestion to use other nickname and re-enter Prowaris. Although your suggestion is genuinely true and your intentions are indeed good, but it is a matter of principle that I should not disguise myself as a different person.

As always, I continue to forward any useful news and views to the moderator so that perchance he/she would understand the situation in a more justified manner.

BN is in the brink of destruction. Its half life has almost come to an end. The symptoms and signs of "Desperado" government is all there in front of us. Gajah di depan mata tak nampak, yang dia api-apikan ialah isu derhaka.... yang peliknya yang sibuk pasal derhaka bukannya Sultan tapi Kera-kera di Hutan !!

Siapa dia Khairy Jamaluddin... dia Sultankah ? Tapi lagaknya melebihi Sultan sehingga mengajak orang untuk berbunuh. UMNO parti ganas, gangster, perompak.

Dr. Kama Mustaffa Muhammad
LRCPI & SI MB BCh BAO (NUI), Coll. MRCS (Dub)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About MULLAHKANE

"I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation.

Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying. If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.

I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself. Because what works well with me might not work for you, and vice-versa!"

Mullahkane