Friday, January 16, 2009

Message from Amirul Mukminin, Mullah Mohammad Omar Mujahid




In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
:
Praise be to Allah, the Most High, and peace be upon the prophet, the leader of those who are striving in the way of Allah, the Almighty.

:

I urge my brave and Muslim people to:

Stay steadfast in support of Mujahideen vis-à-vis the invaders.

:
Your support for Mujahideen is a religious obligation. Take every care to avoid being ensnared by the futile propaganda of the enemy and their lackeys.
:

If we unite, we are a strong nation. No power in the world can stand in face of us. We can determine our direction ourselves. All analysts and observers are of the opinion that if the Afghans had not joined hands with the alliance of the crusaders, the non-believers would not have gained dominance over Afghanistan. Any way, this miserable nation of ours deserves mercy and consolation. The military, cultural, and economic onslaught of the foreign crueler is beyond the tolerance of all the Afghans. Our embrace is open for all those Afghans who are fostering such noble feelings in their hearts.

:

I call on the Islamic world particularly on the noble people of the Arabic world to support the real and honest Mujahideen of Palestine. Help them with your wealth and soul and fulfill your Islamic responsibility. This responsibility must be fulfilled in this critical phase of the Islamic history, particularly, the scholars and men of knowledge, should provide a guidance role to the Mujahideen. I believe if the ranks of the holy Jihad in these lands become united as they are in Afghanistan, the occupied nations will gain liberation and will have an Islamic system.

:

The Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate will not show slackness in giving Islamic punishment to the murderers of these martyred POWs who were killed while being tied up.
:
Thus the pharaoh of today will taste the chastisement of their deeds in this world and in the world to come. That is an easy task for Allah to accomplish.

:
Forward to the complete victory of the Holy Jihad.
:
Prayer for total defeat and fiasco of the enemy.
:
Mullah Mohammad Omar Mujahid
Servant of Islam, Leader of the Believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About MULLAHKANE

"I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation.

Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying. If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.

I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself. Because what works well with me might not work for you, and vice-versa!"

Mullahkane